The BIG Sunday market for Uni Open day, Fair Food Week, Sustainable August and fostering plants was FANTASTIC. Thanks for all the great people who attended, helped, shared and joined in. A special thanks for the people who conducted the workshops and stalls we really appreciate your time and effort.
– Craig Williams NRM Tamar for the great stall and information
– Sharon, Heather and Nick from Plant Aid for Seed collection and grafting
– Tanya Murray from Suburban Jubilee for the WHOLE Lemon workshop
– Ian Hewitt from EEEs Bees and Malcolm Bowden from North East Pest Control for talking bee keeping
– Ros Lewis for OXFAM Grow Campaign
– Sherridan and Joey for seed packet making!
THE NEXT BIG market will be 12 noon Wednesday 6th November- the Gathering of the Garden at the Tasmanian College of the Arts. On this day we will gather all the donated and fostered plants ready to the Sustainable Living Festival on the 9th/10th in Hobart. The will also be produce, books, seeds and lots of other goodies to share. It will also be my final event for my 3rd year Bachelor of Contemporary Arts and a big thank you for everyone’s support this year.