TODAY is Our BIG Sunday Share market is this weekend, 10am-2pm, Tasmanian College of the Arts. Come along and celebrate Sustainable August, Fair Food Week, University Open Day and the launch of the Tassie Food Forest Project. Bring your family, friends, fruit & veggies, seed, seedlings, cuttings, art, music, performance, baked goods, skills, passion, conversation……..
We will have the Seed Bank, 100’s of plants, 3 great workshops and 2 films.
– The SEED Bank will be open for deposits & withdrawals, 100’s varieties to be planted!
– 100’s of plants ready for fostering & adoption for the Tassie Food Forest Project
– 10am Seed Collection and Storage with Heather Thorpe and Sharon Campbell-Zeni
– 11am The WHOLE Lemon– Lemon preparation and preservation by Tanya Murray
– 12am URBAN Bee keeping with Ian Hewitt from EEE’s Bees and Malcolm Bowden
– Kings of FLINT Urban Farming Award winning doco
– Money and Life Film
Where is it all happening? Tasmanian College of the Arts, Inveresk, between the Museum and York Park, opposite Blue cafe and marked by a Giant Yellow lightening bolt sculpture. The front entrance is to the right of the sculpture. You are there, then follow you way down the main corridor, you will find us! Click here for the Google Map
We are looking forward to meeting everyone
Bridgette & the Team
Photos from the last Big Market in May